View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 05:55 PM   #1607
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimturiel View Post
I'm assigning the first real winter we've had for quite a long time. I can't remember the last time it snowed so much for so long, especially in February. It snowed like in a fairy tale all day and now everything is white and soft and Faramir (erm, that is, the fir tree outside my window, I named him Faramir, you see...) looks quite charming with a thick coat of bright snow. I send him to the Shire too.
Just wait and see. I'm about to reassign snow from the Shire to Orthanc - yes, it's beautiful, but having to shovel all the time gets rather tedious after a while, and taking two hours (instead of 45 minutes) to get home from work because our authorities are running out of salt for the motorways definitely sucks. All that's missing now is wolves crossing the frozen Brandywine...