Thread: MIRKWOOD RPG
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2003, 05:23 AM   #392
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Silmaril

Taralphiel followed the group along to where they had decideed to rest. As they settled, Rudchamion felt the presence of someone and leapt into the trees, giving her his sword.

Taralphiel stood there with the glinting metal reflecting her time worn face. She sat beside Anarya and waited.

'I want to help' she said
'what would you do?' asked Anarya, also wishing the same
'I could try to use what I have been ordained with to see where he cannot' she said and placed the sword on the floor as she closed her eyes.

'Be careful, you know not the full nature or extent of what you have' warned Khelek.

It came to her. Eyes, hollow and fey. They were searching for something, moving through the forest, and quickly. It was a face. Pale, and evil and dead. A woman.

'Hello little maiden. Where hast though recieved such power of thought?' her smile made the colour in Taralphiel drain

'You....cannot...'

'see you? I can little girl, and I can find you. You are near the Elf king. I want his throne. Tell me where it is or you will
suffer, I swear it'

She moved forward and Taralphiel shrieked. She then saw an evil creature looking up through trees in a quick flash, but those eyes, those same, dead eyes. And with him, a lone orc.

Taralphiel fell forward and picked herself up. Khelek pressed her for an answer.

'Her name I know not, but she is dead and alive, and commands all that is evil. She has minions that are watching us, and she sees too, with her unliving eyes. An orc and dead thing are there where Rudchamion is watching'

Khelek motioned to Rudchamion who gave a quick nod and regarded Taralphiel quickly, then peered down through the trees.