View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 01:43 PM   #127
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Orominuialwen has just left Hobbiton.
I had a BD dream this morning. I got up, ate breakfast, read for a bit, and then fell back asleep. In my dream I was looking at at a thread that only had two posts on it. The first post was by Starbreeze, but her (I think Starbreeze is a her) PT, instead of saying "Ghost of a Smile," said something (maybe "Ignorance"? I think it started with an I) "of Sauron" and her avatar was of Nazgul on Fell Beasts flying around Mount Doom. I don't remember who the second post was by, but that persons name started with "Ash" and had 2 z's in it. That person asked a question, and oddly enough Starbreeze replied to it in the first post, as if the thread was backwards. I think the question may have been about PT's, and then Starbreeze said something to the effect of "That's only for us oldsters." It's funny, because now that I look at her profile, I see that she has fewer posts than I do. I think in my dream she had many more.