View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 06:07 AM   #43
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Okay I'm now clothed and fed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I don't trust anyone who regarded Nerwen as a friend. There's something not right with that sorceress in the woods...getting inside your head and all too!
Excuse me, which sorceress are we talking about again?

I think Kit's vote looks alright even if it's unlikely a first-timer is lynched on day 1. If I had had to vote when she did, I would probably have done something similar. In any case, her vote points against the two being wolves together because no matter how slight the chance, I don't think a wolf would have risked it.

Jêx seems to be getting the hang of this game quickly, although I'd like to see more of his own contributions rather than just reactions and responses.

I think the lovers are on our side rather than independent, and not only because in my experience, independent lovers often have the ability to kill and we won't be seeing that in a village this small. The narration seemed to be clear about Amroth's duty to his people anyway.

Okay just to clarify - I wasn't actually drunk, more like happily tipsy in an impatient, chaotic kind of way. So you can hold me responsible for everything I said and did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tar-Jêx View Post
However, since he is a ranger and a lover, it is more than likely that he will use his power to protect Nimrodel, rather than a villager.
Yeah this is why I wondered if he can protect her - a gifted who protects the same person every second night isn't much use!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
Well, the old stories hold Nimrodel to be of the Nandor, who stalked these woods long before the arrival of the Noldor and Sindar. She believes us to be invaders; that we are throwing off the natural order and that we have no place here. I am not sure if she has werewolf blood in her, but I would not think she has our best interests at heart.
This is actually a good point. It wouldn't be against the story for Nimrodel to side with the wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
We might be dealing with a duo of opposed alignments (which we've seen before, although I don't remember precisely what enabled them to win as Lovers rather than just innocent or wolf
Usually surviving till the end together.

Shasta's vote looks okay to me because I agree with his reasoning. And especially after last game I can hardly blame anyone who wants to kill sally. Well okay who am I kidding? I can never blame anyone who wants to kill sally because no matter her role, she's evil.

I'll rather vote for someone who hasn't done much talking because I can't stress enough what Shasta just said - when your vote is uninformed and random, it is counterproductive to kill off someone who's posting. McC is the only person who I actually have something against because the reason behind his vote for me is wrong on so many levels - voting for someone who contributes because "she's probably a wolf or a gifted". It's not necessarily wolfish but it could be a cobbler trying to catch the attention of his furry friends.