View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 10:42 AM   #207
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
The time is running out.
Durelin, here's a hasty explanation for my last vote. My theory got ruined since I had misinterpreted one of wilwa's and E-w's posts. When I realized that, I hadn't time or a proper reason to go agains them again so I chose to vote the next most suspicious person. Why it was you? Look answers from my post #115 and mormegil's post #163.

Currently, it's 5 votes for Durelin, 6 for Oddwen and 1 for Kitanna and 1 for Lhuna.

Durelin, according to your own methods (post #93) I should vote for you now because you're suspicious of me.
Seriously though, I find Durelin more suspicious than Oddwen.

This situation is driving me crazy! I almost already wrote Durelin's name here with two plus marks but if possible, there's still one person I find more suspicious than Oddwen and Durelin. Fingers crossed I shall vote for ++KITANNA. Am I avoiding my responsibility by choosing someone with only one vote when it's possible that she might not even meet with the gallows tonight? Whatever!!!