View Single Post
Old 11-26-2003, 12:10 PM   #460
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
I was eleanor_niphredil, just in case anyone still remembers me after my looooooong absence.
I remember you! Didn't you tell anyone who was turning into a penguin to please stop it? Brain large as a planet? Welcome back! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And welcome to Lissuin , Temril, Earwen and Eol (sorry, I'm too lazy to look up alt codes!) and all who have passed through the gates of death to emerge on the Barrow Downs!

And Kates Frodo Temp, whet do yu meen taikin avantadge uv tiping misstakes? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] (But truly, if I had the flu, I'd be less inclined to worry where my r's and p's and q's went on a page...)

Welcome to all, and I have to second Annalaliath exhortation to feel free to PM a mod (in moderation, of course!) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] if necessary. I'd hold it til the last need though, 'cause they get awfully busy! That didn't stop me from PM'ing the Barrow-Wight once...and I got the answer I needed too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”