View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 03:46 PM   #828
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
I'm putting up a save that I will fill in ... at least a couple hours if not sooner. In it, Athwen will be waking in a rather bad way. That is, in her disturbed mind set (the attack on her village has finally caught up to her again, and with the battle. . .things are at the extremes) she will have very bad dreams and wake herself and the entire camp (or at least those who are conscious enough to be awoken thus) with her crying and screaming.
I guess, we might have a save before that for Dorran looking after Sythric... I could have time tomorrow (a post in, about 18 hours from now), where I could do my part of it - Tevildo could then fill in the part of Dorran; either to start that common post, or to end it, ot to be at both sides? Or Dorran: if you are ready to post earlier than me, just go ahead! I'll adjust my post to your writing. I'll make the save anyhow. If you have time to write, put it here on the discussion thread, and I'll copy-paste it into my save...

And Arry: if you are feeling, that we should make haste, I think at least I have time tomorrow to write us on our way (we just leave a save to Athwen's nightmares, or whatever they turn out to be)? But I would be most happy, if someone else writes it, as I have to write this "Sythric going wild in his head" + addressing Dorran - post tomorrow anyhow...