View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 05:49 PM   #394
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Aganzir - I said something about her above. Summa summarum: there are a few things that make me worried about her, like her going after Lommy on some absolutely nonsensish grounds. Then, on some other issues she had reasonable points, like about Eönwë, but bah, we all know the Agan-wolf. Which however is also the things which baffles me with her suspicion of Lommy: we all know the Agan-wolf. She won't make so simpleton-ish accusations, from my point of view. Also, I am not sure if her vote for me has much logical grouds. Well, what. Watching.

Boromir88 - this far, keeping the profile I already spoke about before (see some of my earlier lists). Innocent-like. (The only thing that could bother would be that his behavior pattern seems to be all the same and unchanging, thus, what it is a role he suited himself into? But that's just a question.)

Brinniel - I said that earlier, the main issue with her now is the vote for Agan, which she did not explain at least to me at all. A reasoning that makes no sense?

Diamond18 - I believe had not posted since my last list.

Eönwë - actually not getting better (after pondering everything) since what I last said about him. There is this kind-of-innocent thing I said about his last post, but still, the suspicion is stronger than this.

Gil-Galad - now here is he, and, Gil, sorry for saying that, that's by no means pejorative but simply stating the truth, confused as ever. I am not making much of his interaction with Shasta, as it does not seem to have any real substance in it.

Greenie - as I said in my Horribly Long Post (TM) above, seeming innocent, maybe only a bit too innocent? Too nice, calm, agreeing? Need to see more.

Gwathagor - I don't still have much to say about him. I cannot say guilty nor innocent about him, for any much reason.

Ilya - so far so good

Legate - would better just shut up and not say any SW quotes any more, or he'll become a bantha poodoo.

Lommy - still looking rather innocent. Really, seeming normal. Nothing suspicous-worthy, whatever others say.

Kath - I somehow feel like starting to get a read on her. Feeling better about her.

McCaber - no real change on opinion since last time.

mormegil - also not much real change, seems like an okay guy with nothing sinister coming through.

Nerwen - starts to seem a bit like her usual self. (Though still would expect her to post more, but that's a side issue.)

Nogrod - lately I started to wonder a bit, whether he is not a wolf in disguise for a serious gentleman after all; however, as I have no real grounds for suspicion, just the feeling and sometimes kind of jerks from his behavior, nothing to raise against him for now.

Rune - so here, at least, too! And seems pretty genuine. Nothing too bad.

Sally - little to add since last visit. Still seeming fine.

Shasta - my suspicions on him may have been kind of made less sharp by the course of time, but still, keeping an eye on him.

The Ka - still could be this nice visitor who comes, cleans her shoes and hangs her hat by the door, drinks a cup of tea and leaves again (with the hat, of course). But I can't say A nor B about her either.

And last of all my favourite, the phantom, on whom I still hold the opinion, at least this far, that he does not strike me as sinister. Not yet, at least...

Well, so that's it. We shall see who crossposted with me, and maybe also possibly vote, for I don't wish to hang around for too long, but it looks like this is a good place to end as any... looks like Eönwë for me right now.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote