View Single Post
Old 10-26-2003, 02:04 AM   #48
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Sting Spawn's All about you 2.0

Name (that you go by): Anna, dancing spawn
Occupation: Well, I'm heading for extended studies but currently I have a summer job as a cashier (yeah.)
Future Aspirations: Plenty. I also exhale.
Goal in life: To be happy.
Short term goals: Do you want a list?
Passion: LotR (as books, movies, music, art and B-D discussion board) and music
Hobbies: playing the violin and the piano, singing... I hope I can take up fencing again next fall
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): stick-with-it-ness

Fave book: LotR, His Dark Materials trilogy, HPs
Fave movie: LotR, Moulin Rouge, The Matrix
Fave sport: Pesäpallo, a Finnish ball game resembling American baseball! I just love it.
Fave music: I listen to almost anything from heavy to classic. For example, I like Apocalyptica and Sonata Arctica but then again, Dvorak's Symphony from the New World and Rodrigo's Aranjuez just rock!

What you can't stand: spiders... big hairy spiders
What you plain dislike: see above
What you most love to do: There's a tie between doing things I have never done before and watching a good movie for umpteenth time...
Your self-confessed flaws: I'm a really annoying perfectionist at times or then I'm too careless. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anything between those two traits. I guess I'm a bit feisty, too.
What intrigues/fascinates you: Clear nightly sky and thunderstorms
What scares you: Things that are too big for me like the Milky Way and whales. They look cool, though.

Additional comments: This post was edited in June 2005. Though I'm such an interesting character that you can't get enough of me, I settled for updating this post instead of posting a new one...

Last edited by dancing spawn of ungoliant; 06-23-2005 at 02:59 AM.
dancing spawn of ungoliant is offline   Reply With Quote