View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 09:01 PM   #60
Aredhel Ar-Feiniel
Haunting Spirit

Aredhel Ar-Feiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Name (that you go by): Isobel, Aredhel take your pick

Future Aspirations:To look half as good as Karen does at her age, (Will & Grace)And to have a massive house with a fountain in whihc all my friends can live.

Goal in life:I want to be a flight attendant! hurrah for me!

Short term goals: To get through christmas so i can see RETURN OF THE KING FOR WHEN IT OPENS ON BOXING DAY!!!!!!

Passion: Tap, Elves, reading about history.

Hobbies:watching movies, watching entertainment news shows, and Tap dancing!

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself):When in school i the one who will start Tap dancing in the hallways, what gets me is people arent annoyed by it at all, i guess it doesnt help that im sarcastic all the time.

Fave book:Tolkien.... um, Oh, Anything by Bryce Courtnay and John Grisham, (crime novels)

Fave movie:LOTR, LOTR EE, um, The Hours, Cold Mountain, Peter Pan, CHICAGO, ALL THAT JAZZ, CABARET, Evita, From Hell, Monty Python, Stir of Echos, The Ring

Fave TV: WILL & GRACE

Fave sport: IM really into Soccer, (Go Chelsea!)

Fave store:the one and only..'my store, "Myer"'

Fave music: Classical: "Moonlight Sonata" Jazz music, Marilyn Monroe, Swing music, Death metal- Slipknot, Korn, Orgy, Disturbed and the kidneythieves... Quite a mix i know..

What you can't stand: Suck-up's i hate Suck-ups.

What you plain dislike: Spiders, snakes i can stand, but spiders, oh and Shark warnings at the beach.

Who you admire: Daniel Johns from Silver Chair, Delta Goodrem, Antonia Kidman, My best friends and my sister.

What you most love to do: Tap dance and play Delta Goodrem on the piano whilst doing an impression of her when my friends come over.

Your self-confessed flaws: I am reckless, i make decisions too quickly.

What intrigues/fascinates you: The subconscious mind. Its freaky man!

What scares you:The computer guys who hang out in the computer room, seriously, they are soo nasty! I said hello to them one day and all yelled at me!

Quotation to live by: "Here's lookiing at you kid."

COMMENTS: Ye who ventures here,
Spare a thought for thoes
Who come form the land below
Who linger and wait for the 26th
For only then they shall see,
The Return of the King.
Their faces are fell,
They have little hope,
Yet the day approaches
When they too shall see his glory
Elessar, the Return of the King.

As was said by one of my kindred,
Alas! The fell deeds of New Line Cinema!