View Single Post
Old 08-31-2002, 11:41 AM   #4
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Aradaewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Aradaewen Send a message via AIM to Aradaewen
Sting

Radae's eyes had been scanning the common-room, searching for anyone that might want to raise arms against the evil of Mordor. When her gaze reached the fire, she saw a human man there, very tired and weary-looking, wrapped up in a long black cloak. When he pulled out a hip flask and started drinking from it, his cloak was raised from his body, and several knives of varying lengths glinted in the firelight. He also noticed her interest in him at the moment, and turned around to gaze into the fire.

Radae's keen ears heard the slight, musical voice from the other side of the bar. She turned and saw the loveliest hobbit she had ever come across. She looked like she could do some damage too, with that blade at her waist, which Radae recognized as elven-make.

Rising from her seat, she strolled over and sat down next to the hobbit lass. They started talking, and became friends rather quickly. The hobbit had come from Hobbiton, and Radae asked if she knew Collete Took, her other hobbit friend. When the lass assured her that she did, and was in fact her kin, Radae asked her if she knew anything about the War of the Ring. She explained to her about the position of King Elessar and Mordor and asked for her help, anxiously awaiting her reply...