View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 07:43 PM   #91
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
Shield Willow

Willow paused in the midst of her conversation with Farren and Lily, as she heard a voice call out her name from across the hall. It was Mira, she recognized the hobbit from the night before. "Lily! Willow! Good morning to you both!" Mira called out.

Willow grinned, a wry smile on her face as she motioned for the other hobbit to join them. "Good afternoon is more like it, Mirabell Baggins!" She smiled broadly as she waved her over. "Mira, this is Farren," Willow said, introducing the other hobbit to Farren. "Farren, this is Mira Baggins, a friend of mine."

Mira took a seat, her rather late breakfast tipping dangerously as she sat it down on the wooden table. Willow half-smiled. She had thought that she had awoken late, but seemingly, Mira was an even later sleeper, thought it may've had something to do with the late night party. They had all been rather sleepy. And, Willow thought with a yawn. It looks like I could've used the sleep!

"Well, that's two of us hobbit girls," Lily commented casually. "Wonder where Daisy went."

"Yeah," Willow agreed, sitting back down. "I do wonder. It's nice to be with friends. So where were we?"