View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004, 09:06 AM   #101
nynnd1
Haunting Spirit

nynnd1 has just left Hobbiton.
Bredan marched into his room and picked up his sword, he ripped it out of it’s sheath and the sound of the metal swiping through the air rang in his ears, suddenly all the anger, jealousy and frustration in his body bubbled up to the surface and he blew, letting out what he thought might have been the loudest roar ever heard in the shire, his lungs emptied upon the deep sounding thunderous voice that shook everything in his room. ‘Thud’ his sword ripped in the wood of the door frame. He sheathed his sword still angry as he run out of the room towards the bar, his heart telling him to get revenge upon Snaveling, his brain telling him to calm.

He did not like the fact that after getting over Iolet he was straight back in love……

Was it love, it felt like what he felt for Iolet, but was that love, or were they both infatuation, he did not really care at the moment, he was an angry man. He ran marched into the bar with his heart still willing him to find Snaveling, but his body seemed to take him to the bar. He summoned young Hobbit lass.

“One strong ale.” he said rather loud, and not exactly in the most pleasant way it could have been said

“Please” he added with after thought.

The Hobbit Lass seemed insulted by the way Bredan spoke.

“Sorry” He said as she placed the drink on the bar.

Bredan drank it all with no pause.

“And another, please.”

Bredan’s mind was thinking of what he should do now, he could always leave, go some other place.

“No, I like it here, I will not run again.”