View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 01:19 AM   #79
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril Did this more than a year ago...high time for a new one.

Name (that you go by): Abby; Lhunardawen and its derivatives to BDers; Mel to Nilp, my junior year English teacher, and senior year Econ teacher

Age: turned 16 just 4 days ago!!! or some thousand years (I was born in the Year of Lamentation, First Age 473)

Occupation: BDer, part-time striving soon-to-be college student, full-time striving Christian

Future Aspirations: receive my inheritance and live eternally!

Goal in life: to put a smile on His face

Short-term goals: (in chronological order) live through the nightmares of my birthday, survive the even worse horrors of the upcoming prom, become a Ghost Prince(ss) on or before my second deathday, graduate from high school with honors (requires an average of at least 1.500...guess I have to pass Physics and Calculus first), get into the only university I applied for and once again be Nilp's schoolmate

Hobbies: reading anything worth reading, thinking about nothing in particular until I confuse myself with so much thoughts, scribbling furiously in my notebook, crawling on the floor laughing guts out and having a heart attack (or COFLGOHAHA), cuddling my stuffed harp seal Patty and my stuffed iridescent bunny Squishy (with the participation of Nilp, who creates the sounds), gathering weird stares (only when I'm with Nilp), Downs-ing

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): baffling a few BDers with the man behind the *sheepish grin*, too much Aragorn-swooning in the CbC threads...soon to be transferred to Faramir *evil laughter*

Fave books: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth (the manual of life and the greatest love story of all), Tolkien's works on Middle Earth, books by Joshua Harris and Barbara Johnson, Tom Clancy's Op-Center (his only book I've read so far...thanks once again to Nilp), the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer, The Little Prince by A. S. Exupery, ..., and my Biology textbook. Believe it or not. I also looove Calvin and Hobbes. Witty little kid...plus Hobbes looks a lot like my stuffed tiger.

Fave movies: LotR, The Matrix, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Nemo, Shrek 1 & 2, Kate and Leopold, Anger Management, the Star Wars series, 50 First Dates...

Fave sports: It depends. If I'm playing: volleyball, badminton, softball (I love playing catcher), and table tennis (this one's actually quite addictive). If I'm merely a spectator: still volleyball, gymnastics (though I wish I weren't merely a spectator ), and synchronized swimming (how they do this is still beyond me).

Fave stores: National Bookstore for school supplies, Powerbooks (because I get to sit comfortably while reading a book...and yes, this is a store.), Blue Magic (where I get to cuddle and converse with more stuffed toys, provided I don't get kicked out of the store), Gift Gate (and watch Nilp build a T4 bacteriophage out of Lego), Watson's (where I can be all girly...somehow)

Fave music: Contemporary Christian, anytime! And those recommended by my auditory nerves.

What you can't stand: flying cockroaches, high-pitched scratching sounds, cigarette smoke, car fresheners and other nausea-inducing odors

What you plain dislike: having to endure endless teasing, senseless teachers, being left out

Who you admire: Jesus Christ (who still deserves so much more than my admiration), my parents, some BDers (the mods, Nil, Helen, HI, Finwe, and symestreem, to name a few)

What you most love to do: my hobbies, debating with teachers to get extra points in tests *evil grin*. Respectfully, of course (or at least I try). *more evil grin*

Your self-confessed flaws: procrastination, cramming, lack of self-confidence, and the thing HerenIstarion once ranted about here

What intrigues/fascinates you: Genetics, Biotechnology, Astronomy, Dave Marley

What scares you: the unknown

Quotation to live by:
"In this life, your glasses belong to your nose. Take it from someone who knows." Patsy Clairmont, Normal is Just a Setting On Your Dryer

Additional comment: I wonder how many times I've mentioned the Scion of The Faithful in this post...

Last edited by Lhunardawen; 04-08-2005 at 03:57 AM. Reason: I'm getting oooold...
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote