View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 08:53 PM   #1327
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Yes, that does of course mean "the big sleep"– but the exact wording is important.
What does she have in her mind, my preciousss, yesss, we wondersssss... an Elf, perhaps? Luthien doesn't really fit, and Arwen fits even less... Perhaps an Elf that was killed? We knows many Elves, bad cluel Elves with bright eyes... Feanor, maybe?

Faithful I, yet I my lord betrayed - ????who exactly did he betray? The Valar? Not lords. Finwe? Wasn't really betrayed, he was just really upset with Feanor. ????
To serve the one who wielded shadow; - served Morgoth's purposes
Shadow I helped defeat. - well, that's what The Sil is about, and Feanor kinda started it
Patient was I, - must have been: how long does it take to make a perfect Silmaril?
but rash move I made. - um, half his life was made of rash moves, most prominent of which is the kinslaying at Alqualonde
Madness tore me; - well, what else would you call his rebellion? Not wisdom, for sure!
now at last I know what it is to sleep. - yes, he can calm down forever *evil grin*

Last edited by Galadriel55; 12-18-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote