View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 07:45 AM   #130
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Aduthondiel
Adu was alone once again. Isaac had walked outside and she didn't have an idea of what to do now. She could tell that she had struck a nerve. Adu decided that she shouldn't have any hard feelings toward Isaac or Jack. She had to give him another chance to be her friend. Even if it meant going through the trouble again. Adu got up and walked outside. She noticed that Avalon, Cree's crow, was flying around a particular tree. "What have you found bird?"

Adu walked over to the tree and saw that Isaac was sitting on a branch. Adu didn't know if he had seen her or not so she began to shake the bottom of the tree. Before she knew it Isaac was laying on the ground beside her feet. Adu did everything she could to keep from laughing but her laughter couldn't be contained. First it was just a giggle then it became a full out laugh. She felt someone grab a hold of her ankles and the next thing she knew she was laying on the ground.

Adu wasn't use to having her friend back so she just looked at Isaac and saw that he found it funny. Adu didn't know whether to laugh or get angry. "Isaac you don't have to leave. Stay here for a while. Our dear friend Hama will be back in a few days. He will be relieved to see that you are alive. Then if you wish to leave you can. After all I will have a new General to look after. General Hama of Rohan. Oh how I missed those days." Adu went on talking about the past and thinking about what would happen when Hama did get back. Would he be angry with Isaac because he left me alone and never came back.

Oh Hama I wish you could have waited a little bit before leaving me. All I want is to have you back. Perhaps some day I can forget my past and start everything over anew. Oh wouldn't life be so much better. She looked at Isaac, everything was better now that she had her friend back and Hama was going to take over Dorian's position.