View Single Post
Old 05-19-2004, 09:16 PM   #148
Archsage Isaac
Animated Skeleton

Archsage Isaac has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Archsage Isaac
Isaac looked up at Adu, he looked as if he was staring into her very soul with those cold blue eyes of his. "Adu, you sound sincere enough, but just please tell me why you want me to stay." he said, more like pleaded, to Adu. He looked back into the forest, more precisely the tree he'd been sitting earlier. Avalon was perched there, the crow seemed to be shifting it's gaze between Adu and Isaac. Isaac brought one of his legs closer to him and rested his arm on it.

Isaac shook his head and almost laughed. He quickly stopped himself though for fear of Adu thinking he'd gone mad. "Adu, if you insist on staying out here with me you may as well have a seat." he said then brushed off an area beside him and smiled, inviting her to sit. At first she refused but then changed her mind and accepted his invitation. "I used to often wonder what I was like before I lost my past. How I acted, what I used to do, if being your Jack had any affect on who I am now or not. I finally realized that I'm not who I am because of my past, I'm who I am because it's what I want. Now I'm beginning to think that I'd give almost anything to be Jack once again..." As he said these words he looked over to Adu, who was watching him intently, she had a look on her face like she didn't know what to do about anything anymore, a confused look. "A penny for your thoughts? I'd offer more, but I don't have anything else." he said, slightly chuckling. It wasn't meant to be funny, but it brought a slight smile to Adu's face...