View Single Post
Old 05-20-2004, 11:48 AM   #152
Archsage Isaac
Animated Skeleton

Archsage Isaac has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Archsage Isaac
"What else do I have to do to prove to you that our friendship is still very strong. I don't care if you can remember who I am and what happened after you left. All I want is to have my closess friend back." Adu's words hit him like a brick wall. He wasn't suprised by her tone, he deserved nothing less than that. He couldn't help but smile though.

"Adu, I'm right here. I may not be the Jack that you knew, but at least I'm here." he said. Isaac was as truly sincere as he could be with what he said next. "I won't leave you again, I promise you this. Unless, of course, you want me to leave." He laugned again, this time it was more of a nervous laugh than anything else. Adu looked at him in dead silence. "I take it from your silence that I told you that once before?" he said as he once again found himself staring at her...

Isaac looked away and back at the clouds. From the look on Adu's face she didn't fully trust Isaac. "Adu, I sense that you don't think that I'm sincere when I say that I am... was Jack. No, I guess that I am Jack, just with a new name. You can trust me, I'm not lying to you, Adu." he said once again looking to his left at her.

Last edited by Archsage Isaac; 05-20-2004 at 09:01 PM.