View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 04:46 AM   #18
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I'm obviously N (intuitions, interpretations and patterns over Just Facts tm) and P (prefer things spontaneous or ambiguous rather than strictly planned/ agreed on), but the rest of it is a bit murky. Most tests also think I'm rather more the feelingsy F than the thinking T, but I have honestly hard time choosing between the Extrovert and the Introvert (I am more introverted than any extrovert I know, and more extroverted than any introvert I know), and these tests tend to give me very 50-50 scores.

So for ENFP:

Quote:
In their usual fashion of refusing to process anything remotely negative, the ENFP would fail to acknowledge the impending danger in a horror movie and get ruthlessly murdered while singing show tunes in the shower. It will be the reminder the other characters need to get their asses in gear about the killer on the loose.
Agreed that I am a rather cheerful ordo who thinks we can afford lynching innocents and hunters but I don't think "refusing to process anything remotely negative" really describes me as a person, and I extremely rarely get killed early, so I don't think I'm vibing with this. Onwards!

For INFP:

Quote:
The INFP knows that the killer isn’t really a bad person, they’re just misunderstood and in need of human connection. Problematically, the killer actually is a bad person and the INFP gets murdered by them almost immediately.
Is this me about Boro last game? Again, I don't usually die early in ww - if I'm Night killed, it usually happens rather later on if at all. Maybe I'm the upgraded version of this who gets manipulated by the baddied instead of killed...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote