Old 07-09-2003, 10:29 AM   #14
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Sting

Fréa’s first Brother

Character Description Form:

Have you ever played in an RPG at the Barrow Downs? – well, I'm finished with The Hunt of the Dragon the 10th of July, and I'm also doing Corsairs and Corsets.

How many RPG’s on the Barrow Downs are you currently involved in? This would be my third, but since the Hunt of the dragon is finished tomorrow, I guess we count that as two....

Have you posted in The Green Dragon Inn or in The White Horse in Rohan? – YES
Which one? The Green Dragon Inn (did it today actually)

For your character please include:

NAME: Graitwa Forgoil

RACE: Man

WEAPONS: He is kind of flexible when it comes to weapons. He can use knives, swords and isn't really bad with bow either. As his little brother he always carries his knives in a belt. When he doesn't wear the belt he has his sword with him, he thinks it could come in handy.

APPEARANCE: Graitwa is a very large man, his shoulders are wide and he is considered to be quite tall. His musache and hair are dark indeed and he has a very frightening face, espcially in the drak. He has big dark eyes and huge eyebrows, which are easy to notice.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: He is a very silent person. It is almost like you wonder if he could talk sometimes. He is not very social and doesn't trust people easily. He loves to pick on his youngest brother, and doesn't think he takes harm of it. Therefore you could say he is very unthoughful. His strenghts are many; because of the large man he is he gets benefits that a small man wouldn't have. He is good with weapons and a talented horseman. He doesn't think he has weaknesses, but other people would consider that as one.

He has a black fine horse that he rides. It's called Drakwing. The name has no paticular meaning.

History: He as the oldest one of the brothers doesn't remeber his parents. He ran of when he was quite young. After he'd ran of he hs been traveling around in the wilderness. He came back to his home in later days and gained friends with his brothers. He consider them as his only family.