View Single Post
Old 07-12-2003, 10:09 PM   #38
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Sting

Character Description Form:

Have you ever played in an RPG at the Barrow Downs? – YES - Which one? Fall of Greenwood the Great, cameo in Dark Seduction

How many RPG’s on the Barrow Downs are you currently involved in?
Fall of Greenwood the Great

Have you posted in The Green Dragon Inn or in The White Horse in Rohan? – YES – Which one? both

For your character please include:

NAME: Hama (named for the doorkeeper who was a cousin of his mother's)

RACE: Rohirrim

WEAPONS: a sword, a shield, and a pair of longknives that can be used in either hand-to-hand combat or thrown

APPEARANCE: Fairly tall, with sandy brown hair, about 180 pounds, somewhat fine-featured

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: He hasn't been in the guard for very long so he is a little nervous. He feels that he has to prove himself to the other Riders of the Mark. His skills seem to him to be only mediocre, esp. when compared to the heroes of Helm's Deep and those who followed Theoden to Gondor. He has a fairly bad temper, and is apt to fly off the handle when anyone but himself slights his abilities. He is very patriotic and has a very strict honor code, even a little stricter maybe than others.

HISTORY: Hama was too young at Helm's Deep to be one of the young men who were given arms even though they didn't have much training. His brother was, however, and died in that battle. Hama feels that if he'd been given a sword, his brother wouldn't have died. That's why he joined the Riders of the Mark; he wanted to protect Rohan from having that ever happen again. He began learning from the veterans of the WotR almost as soon as they returned from it and has studied the necessary skills nonstop since.

I hope it's okay that I wrote my own character bio. I can't write from someone else's character usually, and I got a vastly different picture in my head from Snowdog's anyway.

I'm a little confused, do I need to write a first post, as my character won't appear until the Forgoil brothers set out?

[ July 13, 2003: Message edited by: Tinuviel of Denton ]