View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 06:23 PM   #130
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Galadel Vinorel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Galadel Vinorel Send a message via Yahoo to Galadel Vinorel
Silmaril

Galadel watched as the elf maiden fled up the stairs. Peering at the male elf that sat still at the table, from which his companion had fled away from, Galadel sensed a strangeness about him. "He is a descendent of Lord Fingon, as he said that he was to the other elf, Sindahir, I believe she said was her name," thought Galadel to herself, "He must be. For he has the look of Fingon's people, and the air of royalty."

Galadel had heard all of the two elf's conversation to one another, though she had tried very hard not to. Her hearing was good, very good, for even now she could hear clearly all of the conversation of some dwarves, who were sitting in a corner, whispering to one another, and some other people, Hobbits, speaking of a treasure that had been found. "I think that it would do well for me to speak with him, " thought Galadel, "Yes, it would be best to speak to him now, and certainly not later, for that wouldn't do well at all."

Excusing herself from Autumn for a moment, Galadel slipped quietly over to behind the elf. Standing there, as quiet as a figure carven in stone, Galadel quietly bent down till her mouth was close to the elf's ear. "Greetings, Finwe, descendant of Fingon, will you a allow a Noldor elf to sit and speak with you?" spoke the elf maiden softly into the ear of the astonished elf.

Turning around, Finwe looked up at Galadel, elf maiden of Lothlorien, and said to her...
“Words can never convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." -Charles R. Swindoll