View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 11:26 PM   #133
SonOfBombadil
Animated Skeleton

Location: In a place that is not a place, in a time that never was.
SonOfBombadil has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Lewis put his mug down, just as Ravon started to speak."It sounds like Rohan is a wonderful place. Will you take me there some day?" she asked "Lewis what do you say? Some day will you take me to Rohan? I would love to see your land... I'm sorry." Her soft elvish voice trailed off. Lewis was silent for a second, thinking. "I think that I should like to that." he said, looking at her. She looked up and she smiled at him.

Lewis then saw Ravon reach to her side and pulled something out wrapped in green leaves. Lewis looked curiously at it."Lembas bread?" she asked, answering Lewis' questions. She broke off a piece and offered it to him. "Oh, sure," said Lewis, "I've heard about it, but I have never tried it before."

As Ravon passed it to him, their hands met along with their eyes. Ravon quickly jerked her hand back. "I'm sorry about that." She said softly and looked away. Lewis noticed that she kept saying that. Sorry. Even though she had nothing to say it about in his mind. She was the most pleasant thing that had happened to him for a long time. It was good to get some nice company.

Lewis was brought out of his thoughts abruptly by the snoring of Eofeng. He had apparently nodded off whhile Lewis was talking about Rohan. Lewis looked back at Ravon and laughed.