View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 04:48 AM   #136
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Galadel Vinorel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Galadel Vinorel Send a message via Yahoo to Galadel Vinorel
Silmaril

Autumn, sitting at the bar, watched as the man tried to leap onto the stool a little too exuerantly, and had fallen down, stool and all, with a loud thud. Trying desperaely not to laugh, she huried over to him, and helped him to his feet. "Are alright, sir?" she asked, looking up, a smile forming on her soft face, and her dark blue eyes dancing wih laughter.

"Um, yes, thank you, miss," replied Gird, wincing as pain shot through him from the scrap on his elbow. Noticing the blood, Autumn quickly went over to Ruby, and asked for a bowl of water, a washtowel, and a bandage. After recieving these, she hurried back to where the man still stood.

Righting the stool, she had him sit on it, while she treated his wound, making sure that there was no infection. While she worked, Autumn looked up at the man and asled softly, "So, sir, if I may be so bold as to ask, what is your name? And what has brought you to the Green Dragon?"
“Words can never convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." -Charles R. Swindoll