View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 02:30 PM   #157
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Aman arrived at the hobbit's elbow as she recognised the familiar business-like scanning of the room that meant she would be looking for a server or the Innkeeper, two empty mugs in each hand. "You alright, my dear?"

"Ah, yes, can I-?"

Aman motioned for her to wait a minute, wincing as a great crashing came from the other side of the room as the peculiar man proved himself even odder by plummeting off a chair. As she continued towards the bar, beckoning Chica with a spare finger to follow, Aman's concern left her as the hobbit stood quickly, looking around slightly sheepishly before straightening his clothes and hair in an exaggerated manner. Aman grinned - such flamboyancy.

"You look tired, miss...?"

The hobbit looked startled as if just waking up again, before pulling herself onto a bar stool to see over easily. "Oh - Chica. Chica Goodbody."

Aman nodded politely, asking if Chica wanted a room. Just before the hobbit answered, Ruby appeared by Aman's side. "Ah, Miz Aman - there's a hobbit here, waiting in the maids quarters. From Brandy Hall?"

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 4:47 PM January 10, 2004: Message edited by: Amanaduial the archer ]