View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 12:17 PM   #203
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
Sorting things round

OK -- so I've just put up a post that deals with a third slice of time, so I just wanted to make sure that we're all clear with what's happening.

The company is still in the morning, and we are all moving toward the path (right? RIGHT??).

Dwali is still unconscious. He will be waking up at dusk, then stumbling along the path to where the company will have been resting since midday. He will come upon the rest of the prisoners just as we are getting ready to set out for full night of marching.

Lurg (for whom I've just posted) has been sent to get the prisoners in the afternoon -- he will reach the path just after nightfall (so after Dwali has gone along the path, and the company has set off on it's march).

Rhand has been revealed as a traitor so he will be leaving the party now. . .but we've not seen the last of him *ominous music*

I do hope this makes sense.

Can I ask that anyone who wishes to post about the orc army adventure do so today, as I will be posting for Grash tomorrow and in that post we will be assembling on the path (minus Dwali of course), marching for a couple of hours, and then resting at midday. We can then pause for conversations, lamenting the 'loss' of Dwali, thinking about Rhand, blaming Grash for leading you smack into an orc army, whatever. . .