View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 01:49 PM   #1053
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark12_30
I was assuming Formendacil would carry that part-- but I admit confusion on my own part when I saw it summarized, and only just realised that "edit into the beginning of my recent post" could mean "expansion and detail added."

Formendacil?....
Pardon! Pardon! I beseech thee all for pardon!

My apologies, over the past couple weeks I've been exceedingly busy... getting myself moved from home, to college, settling into college, and although I've been here for a while now, there was no real Internet access for the better part of a week, due to a silent retreat. Whatever the excuses (and they are many and varied) I've been letting Tapestry slide...

In my defence, I DID say to give me a nudge or poke when it's my turn. As the junior member of an august and esteemed hierarchy, I'm not really going to be taking a lot in the way of presumptions at the moment- though as time goes on and I shift to Bergil (whom I can play with more than Elessar) that'll hopefully change.

Anyway...

Give me a day or two, and I shall strive to do my best in getting a post up for Elessar et al.