View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 01:03 PM   #3045
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
I refuse to be dragged into your dastardly scheme.
One, I would hardly call it a "dastardly scheme".

Two, I'm sorry, but you can't help it. You married Sleepy, who is most definitely my uncle. He is too much like me not to be related.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailin
Seems like tp is insisting on making this the most uhm inter-related village ever. How am I ever to make matches if you are all cousins?
You used to be a great match-maker, when there were a couple of neighboring villages.

But those villages got destroyed by Werewolves, leaving you with a very limited pool of options for match-making.
Quote:
mormegil ~ widower ~ retired mariner and currently mayor overseeing honorary functions
"Retired mariner", eh? Perfect.

Since I am a young adventurer, we are kindred spirits, morm, despite our difference in age. Over the years, I've spent many an evening in your house listening to your tales of danger and excitement on the high seas. In return, I have kept you up to date on the happenings in far places that I have seen on my adventures.

A few years ago, we agreed that before you died you would take to sea one last time, and take me with you and teach me all you know about sailing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
With that support, there's no way we're getting lynched this time, tp.
That's the idea, brother.

At first I was content to be a loner, but when I saw all of the unions taking place I realized being a loner would make me a target the first couple days. This isn't about making for a better story- this is about survival! I am desperately making every possible connection I can. It's been a looooong time since I played in a WW game, and I would really like to survive long enough to have some fun.

Last edited by the phantom; 05-08-2006 at 01:10 PM.
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote