View Single Post
Old 07-01-2003, 12:01 PM   #70
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

When I first saw this topic, I said Oh, pshaw! Easy! Left, left, left. "Mordor, Gandalf? Is it left or right?" "Left." That would be my choice. But having read over these posts, it's a big toughie. But I'll stick with my choice...left. I would take my mom, my dog, my cat, my best friend Elen, and my sister Katrina. Now, I know there will be no electricity or computers or TV or fridges or chocolate, but this is too big of a chance to pass up. The way I see it is that all of our lives, we've had it the easy way. We've had electricity and cars and the Barrow-Downs( [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]). I would like to see how it is to live the hard way, so to speak. To live with fire as our source of heat, to live with fire (again) as our source of light, and to never eat Kraft Dinner for the rest of our lives. I would probably take a couple bars of chocolate withe me, though. Then I would savour them, and savour them well. Also, like Birdland, somebody upstairs must be wanting me to take a change of pace because otherwise WHY would there be two portals you could go into? Why, Downers? Why?

All in all, I would pick left.
Horse-Maiden of the Shire is offline   Reply With Quote