View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 11:48 AM   #46
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Nice bio, Novnarwen, and it's really good to see you again!

There's only one issue - the ex-slaves are a gang, you know, a tough bunch, who did routine raids until they ran into the group of slave-escapees. You've mentioned adding something to her history, and perhaps that might fit her into the gang somehow. I'm definitely not saying 'no' to your character, just asking that you fit her into the gang somehow. She could be a woman of any age. The gang's not a horrible bunch. But they're a practical bunch, I'm thinking, and everyone would have had their place until the recent escapees showed up. (Once they showed up, they had all these pesky hapless men, women, and children running around... )

She probably would have been free for a little while at least (and quite possibly years), and would have a kind of place as a part of the 'gang.' And she quite possibly would also be armed with a knife/dagger of some sort, and not be afraid to use it...remember, practical. I don't want you to have to make a great deal of adjustments, so if you need help fitting her in somehow, just let me know.

At least, that's how I see things. Please, strike me down Child if you perceive things differently.