View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 07:04 AM   #53
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onewhitetree View Post
I wonder if some kindly young corpse would be so helpful as to link me to a thread that explains what this reputation business is all about? Turns out, after being absent for over five years, my triumphant return is marred by an anonymous negative rating for a poll I once posted about Oliphaunt preferences (friendly or bloodthirsty? what's yours?).

Clearly the valid and pithy authorship of such a gem is not appreciated by the youth of today. Here's hoping my aged neural net can grasp the basics of this system. Like, where's the button? What does it look like? Why is life so unfair?
This ought to help.
The anonymous reps are annoying, but half the time I myself forget to sign when I rep, so I can't be too critical.

And Oliphaunts were rather like elephants: faily harmless when left alone, but trainable to become aggresive and violent.