View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 02:24 PM   #1983
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I had a dream tonight that, as I'm mundanely reading through some posts here, I read Mith's post, and in that post she mentiones a special someone. And everybody, including myself, thought they've misread the post. Legate was the first one to respond; he spent three apologetic paragraphs basically saying "wait, what?". Everyone was so befuddled and -ed that someone created a special thread to try to figure out what's going on with Mith, and it was full of all sorts of crazy explanations (and all this happened just in the interval of Mith checking the Downs, which right away points to this being a dream). Then Mith was online, and she said that there's no typo, she's not kidnapped, etc., and she actually does have a sweetheart who lives in either Latvia or Lithuania (I forget which) and communicates with her by letter (not email, the physical kind).

So I've victimized Mith again.
I woud say so... basically your psyche thinks I am more likely to be kidnapped than have a relationship even if that relationship is really just a penfriend.... ouch

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote