View Single Post
Old 11-04-2002, 05:58 PM   #7
Ainabeleth of Lothlorien

Pipe

Belle sat in her new beautiful room and admired the stone carvings and wood crown molding. The gause dressings on her wounds made them itch, but the down comforter on the bed made her feel much better. She thought about the servant that had helped her, was Faryn her name? Well, it didn't matter, she thought about the way the girl had cringed and shyed away like a dog. (OOC no offense). It would be quite funny to see her go on an adventure and facing orcs, goblins, wargs, or whatever unknown creature that lived in the world. Belle fell asleep thinking and staring out at the moon and stars.
Belle awoke to whispering outside her room, she slipped out of the co ers and tiptoed across the smooth wood floors andacross the tightly woven rug and put her eyes to the keyhole and saw the servant, Faryn, speaking with one of the others.
"Do you think the woman will survive?"
"I don't know, but what I do know is that she will need much more help than we can offer, her wounds go deep."
"I know an elf who lives in the forest who could be of great help because of her knowledge of herbs and other medicines."
"Please, get her quickly, the kings foil won't last long."
"I will"

And with that, the two separated. Faryn started for Belle's door and Belle limped back to be and pretended to sleep. The servant entered the room and set a breakfast tray on the nightstand and started for the door again. Belle sat up, stretched, and yawned and said," What time is it?"
Faryn looked up and smiled a weak smile,"I believe it is 8 o'clock miss."