View Single Post
Old 11-05-2002, 02:19 PM   #8
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

OCC: Youve kinda contradicted my post there Belle!

"8 O clock? My my, what a time for someone on such a mission to wake up."

The droll voice of Tallin made both of the others jump. The elf stepped out of the shadows, hoping Belle didnt see the wolves moving there.

"Who is this stranger?" Belle asked Faryn suspiciously- with reason Tallin supposed, as she had just melted from the corners of the room. Well, climbed in the window anyway. Same thing really...

"Tallin Wolfsoul, healer and strange wood woman who no doubt goes around eating children. Isnt that right Faryn?" The servant smiled but Belle looked perplexed but Tallin carried on. "And you are Ainabelleth Queller, from the Golden Wood. Am I right?" She smiled slyly as she sat down.

In a flash Belle was on her feet, her sword, whihc had been lying on the table in her hand with the blade hovering near Tallins throat, her look changing from perplexed to suspicious. The healer stared steadily back at her until a low growl emmitted from the corner. The woman looked up sharply then winced and sat down on the bed, holding her shoulder. Tallin saw the blood seeping through the elegant nightshirt and was by her side quickly.

"The quick movement has set the wound bleeding again." She said quietly to Belle, inspecting her shoulder. Another growl came from the corner and Tallin looked around sharply. "Jet!"

She turned back to Belle, who was wearing a perplexed look.
"I will tell you later, I need to dress these wounds n-" She started; she wasnt reay to introduce a woman badly hurt from a warg fight to pair of adult wolves, but the other elf interrupted.

"No! Whatever is in that corner is not human or elf and I fear it means harm. Show yourself!" The shadows stirred as the wolves started to come forward but stopped when Tallin glared at them, speaking furiously in mind to them. "Well Thankyou very much. I told you to remain hidden!"

"She was holding a sword to your throat."

"What sort of demons are they? Or are they...I hear there are wargs near here!" Belle exlaimed, starting to panic, reaching for her sword again. Tallin looked dead at the elf. "Youre sure you want to see them?"

"Yes!"

The healer sighed impatiently. "This is sooo not a good idea." She muttered. "Alright...Ainabelleth of Lothlorien, let me introduce to you Jet and Obsidian Lunia of Mirkwood."

The two wolves padded silently out of the shadows into full view of the others in the room. Belles eyes widened...