View Single Post
Old 03-30-2004, 10:41 PM   #128
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Erk. Thanks LMP...*goes and edits...*

Edit: Okay...I searched...and I searched...and I searched some more for an Anglo Saxon dictionary that would convert to English but I didn't find one. I also searched for web sites on the Westron language and I still couldn't find one. I searched for Middle-earth Insults and I couldn't find anything. It appears that the elven tongues have pretty much monopolized the web. I don't want Aeron to openly insult Ravion -- I mean, he's not the brightest kid on the block when it comes to respect for authority, but he's not stupid enough to openly insult Ravion.

So, why do I want Aeron to insult Ravion? He's grown up most of his life without authority, and now he has just become bound to Ravion. Not only that, Ravion really rubs him the wrong way. Every since he stole that necklace, things have been going wrong for him. Now, he and his sister have been threatened with jail life, so what can he do other than subtly insult Ravion?

Sorry for going into that humungous explanation, but I just wanted you guys to know that I did have a reason for this. Which brings me to my next question. Is there anything Middle-earthan that is a sly insult?

Thanks.

Last edited by Imladris; 03-30-2004 at 11:44 PM.