View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 03:00 PM   #4
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Night1

The four werewolves greeted each other by grinning. They were in good spirits as they were finally free after the long years of imprisonment. They started walking slowly to the general direction of the Green Dragon looking for a suitable hobbithole to pick.

”Evil rules, brothers!”, said the Shard smiling cunningly as he hopped along the stonepath leading the bunch.

”Yeah, might makes right!”, added the Flame and winked his eye to the two others.

”Hey, aren’t we supposed to be the evil ones? So how can we make something right?”, asked the Breath in confusion.

”You mean... is our aim to do good then?”, asked the Drop not quite sure whether he had caught the point of what had been said.

”Of course not! Now drop it!”, snapped the Shard.

”C'mon, be fair brother”, defended the Drop while the others chuckled.

”That’s a good question. Can it be thought that an evil one could be fair? Or that he should?” the Breath asked the Drop giving him his widest grin.

”Wouldn’t it be ridiculous indeed if we all felt bad because we’re baddies?” continued the Flame trying to keep the discussion on track.

”Yeah, it kind of makes one wonder whether something’s wrong if you feel bad after killing a lousy hobbit...” the Breath thought out aloud.

”But we should do the wrong thing, right? So if we feel good when we do bad things that’s right. Otherwise we would be doing wrong – if we felt bad I mean. Simple as that.”, said the Shard now clearly annoyed.

”So which one do you mean exactly? You’re contradicting yourself... wrong is right... good is bad...”, murmured the Drop sounding a bit offended.

”Okay. Let me think this Shard. If something you do is right then it can’t be wrong at the same time. And now you say that if we feel good when we do bad things and that’s right. But if that’s the right thing to do then it follows that we shouldn’t do it because evil persons are wrong-doers”, continued the Flame trying to figure out himself at the same time what it exactly meant he was saying.

”Let’s drop this futile discussion. We have things to do!”, the Shard remainded.

”Yeah, let’s play football with someone. I’m quite good at it”, Said the Breath optimistically.

”Now don’t you start it again!”, snapped the Drop.

~*~

The werewolves reached Noggie Boffin’s hobbithole and dragged the poor hobbit out. The hobbit was frozen from panic.

”Catch the pass!”, shouted the Breath as he cut Noggie’s head with one sharp move of his claws and volleyed the falling skull before it reached the ground.

”I’ll take it, I’ll take it!”, yelled the Shard as he backstepped for a perfect header.

”This torso would make a decent goalie as hobbits go. I’ll place it to the doorway.”, the Drop explained as he settled Noggie’s headless body in the middle of the bloodstained doorway.

“Let’s see who scores!”, the Breath put in before he received the Shard’s header with his chest and passed it to the Flame with his knee.

”Watch out!”, called the flame who caught the Breath’s pass and hammered the head in from the open door with a blasting shot that blew the “goalie” with it deep inside the hobbithole.

”Gooooool!”, yelled the Breath.

”No rebounds for the defence!”, chuckled the Shard.

”Funny... I feel a strong urge to take my shirt off and run around... sadly I don’t have one”, the Flame wondered mostly to himself.

”Okay lads. One more thing...”, the Drop said mysteriously and went inside the hole. He came back soon with a can of white paint.

He made a few marks on the bloodied doorway and looked at the other wolves. They all nodded to each other and then outright laughed. They retired back to their holes in good moods... or were they bad moods after all?

~*~

The hobbits woke up after a Night of uneasy sleep but their hearts were full of anticipation. It would be the Day they had all waited for. Time to have a real celebration which meant good company, a feast of food, ale and puffing the pipe; song and dance, flirting and joking and finally some fireworks.

Gathering to the Party Field to assign the last preparatory tasks for everyone they realised that Noggie Boffin was missing. The consensus was that he had overslept. It wasn’t the first time.

The hobbits walked to his house to wake him up with a bucket of very cold water. It was a shock to to see the bloody ground and a trampled garden. The door was off the hinges and this was what was written to the wall beside it.

~*~

The dead:
Nogrod (mod) - Noggie Boffin - beheaded and played soccer with on Night1

The living:
Thinlómien - Lommy Baggins
Legate of Amon Lanc - Legate Sackville-Baggins
Aganzir - Agan Sackville-Baggins
Meneltarmacil - Lupo Furryface
Volo - Justy Proudfoot
Macalaure - Mac Sandyman
The Might - Might of Greenholm
Mormegil - Mormegil Harrybelly
Feanor of the Peredhil - Belladonna Briarpatch
Brinniel - Brinn Burrows
Satansaloser2005 - Sally Shortbrush
Farael – Farael Twofoot
A Little Green - Lilla Greenhand
Nerwen - Nerwen Hornblower
Valier - Vallen FurryFoot
Kath – Kath Woodyend
Rikae – Rikae Took
Shastanis Althreduin – Shasta of the River
Kuruharan -Kuru Shrewthwacker

Day1 dawns.

You are welcome to start the discussion. Have fun!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote