View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 06:50 AM   #236
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Completely astonished to be still here...

Well this is a turn up.....and has me bewildered. No offence but I suspect you all. Even Oddwen who I suspected least is suspicious because of that.

Lets not be hasty.

Obviously a major question, at least for me is why did the Phantom die and not me? Actually I can see that is a question for the rest of you too, bar one, but the options are different.

Either Phantom was much closer to the truth than I - and after my big mistake over Primrose which I regret deeply (though I don't know I could have made a better choice on the evidence) was so off the pace to be more use than threat. Sadly I fear I might be too useful a tool for the wolf - someone who has gained a rep then lost her touch. Or we were equally dangerous but Phantom got the nod. While I was waiting to see what baroque death had taken me (as I thought) I even suspected the phantom. His approach was similar to mine which made me assume him innocent - but would I have played differently if were a werewolf? I don't know, and I realise that my continued, unlikely survival may cause suspicion to be cast on me. I know I am innocent but the only way to prove it is to find the true culprit. Time to review and decide later today.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote