View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 03:28 PM   #138
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Okay, let's get a least one ball rolling.

++Lottie for representative

As for the suspicions, then, I think making a list will help me sort my thoughts out:

Nerwen - there's something a little off about her and if there's a wolvish scheme going on right now I'd bet she's involved. I find it puzzling that she's made black breath hints on both Days, even though her explanation for her behaviour yesterDay kinda makes sense. Mostly I'm just really confused as for what on earth she'd be trying to achieve as a wolf, but I'm not discounting the option she's thought things through more than I have.

Kuru - I keep flip-flopping on him. Some of the things he says sound pretty shady, sometimes he sounds very honest and, un-scheming? Definitely not a lynch priority in my mind however.

McCaber - would be nice if he appeared, but I'm getting a little pessimistic here.

Lottie
- I think she's innocent.

Lalaith - hard to read, quiet and friendly. Could be anything, but would a wolf really be so confused about the rules? (Okay, we all are a bit confused about them, but she seems more than most.)

Legate - looks like innocent Legate to me so far, and I like his keeping the discussion alive and rolling.

Dun - probably on the top of my suspicion list. I am well aware I might just be jumping on a bandwgon here, but he is the one who sort of stands out as fishy. There's just something wrong about the way he questions people and their points in a kind of happily polite manner. Like, if we had a cobbler in the village, I'd be pointing fingers at him. It sort of feels like he's trying to sidetrack the discussion. (Or maybe he's just taking part and we have different priorities. But he just rubs me the wrong way.)

Boro - very quiet, appears with a ninja question about Inzil, then disappears again. Very weird. Definitely keeping an eye on him.

Shasta - so far seems like basic Shasta, slightly lurkery, loud when he gets in the mood, sharp and a little angry. (Sorry my friend. ) Not on the top of my suspicion list, but he's fooled me before.

I'll be off now for a while, then come back to mock vote. I hope everyone else will mock vote too.

edit: xed with Nerwens and Lalaiths
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote