View Single Post
Old 02-03-2003, 10:42 AM   #222
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Greetings All,

I 've been waiting for those SAVE posts to be filled in.

Airerûthiel, nicely done indeed. You handled our "back room" planning really well. And you actually now have another character to present at The Horse! Clever.

Lugbúrz, that was a very well done first post. I anticipate there will be one more from you, wherein your character deals the final blow.

Because the game is concluding, I have asked Estel and Gryphon Hall to edit their very nicely interlaced post so that their characters die--OR, at the very least, the post must be vague and equivocal, so that there is no clear statement of whether they live or die. There is no time, unfortunately, to recover them and work with the final scene as well.

My next post will see Izrenna and Deorlin catch up to Ælfritha and Malienna. Deorlin will exsanguinate by the river side while Izrenna, Malienna, and Aelfritha fight with the strange Gondorian. He will kill Izrenna and Malienna, but will be stopped from killing Ælritha as well by Anglalchel's arrival. Anglachel, as a merchant headed for Gondor, will know this man, and the two will depart for Gondor, leaving Aelfritha alone.

Thus, I have one post for this fight, Lugburz will then post the end to the thieves and make clear who stole the horses, and then I will have the final post of Ælfritha returning alone to The White Horse.

I assume Lugbúrz will be able to make his post sometime before Thursday, February 6, when I will close the game and move it to Elvenhome.

Everyone is welcome to come to The White Horse this weekend, for a gathering when Ælfritha returns there, to celebrate a successful game. We had many interruptions, and many kinds of interruptions, but everyone covered from them well.

Again, if anyone has any questions or concerns, PM me. (Psst, this might mean Maika and Aman.)

Bethberry

[ February 03, 2003: Message edited by: Bethberry ]