View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 06:00 AM   #58
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
I strongly doubt that the EW has solely chosen her Wolves from "our less famous, vocal and illustrous villagers". Thinking that way is dangerous, dangerous!
Dangerous? Perhaps. If I were the Evil Wizard, I would choose those players who are unlikely to be scried by the Good Wizard. And if I were the Good Wizard, I would scry those people whom I suspect of Evil Wizardry. I am merely making an attempt to define each group.

My List of Wolves

Lalaith: The perfect wolf. I have always said it.

Izzy: Flies under the radar in a charming, yet lethal submarine manner. In a village as this, it’s an important skill.

Aganzir: Clever. Excellent survivor.

Cailín: Beloved by all, unlikely to get lynched. Yea, I’d choose me.

Kitanna: Another good survivor, not too controversial and may be overlooked by the GW.

Kath: A grizzled werewolf veteran. She could lead a team to victory without getting much attention.

Legate: Sensible, matter-of-fact. Not very lynchable.

Eonwe: New to werewolves. Will probably not be lynched. On the other hand, now the phantom has mentioned the village will have already lost if he’s the evil wizard, he will probably be dead by tomorrow.

Volo: Loud, vocal, but not too controversial and therefore well-liked.

Mormegil: Will undoubtedly not survive till the end, but will live long enough to seriously damage his opponents.

Lhuna: A very unwilling wolf, but a good one nonetheless.

My List of non-Wolves

Lommy: Too popular. She will probably die being scried by two wizards at once, if she’s not a wizard herself.

TP: Too controversial. Too confident. A wizard wants to rule.

Diamond18: Will have offended too many players by Day4 to ever stay alive.

Macalaure: A likely wizard candidate.

Rikae: Too argumentative. Will make enemies. Enemies with pitchforks.

Roa_Aoife: See Rikae. It’s a family thing.

Nilp: Too unpredictable. Hazardous and Tom Bombadil-esque with power.

Brinniel: Dies too easily.

Durelin: Too argumentative and unpredictable.

The Others

Nerwen: Quite argumentative. Could go either way.

The KA, Gwathagor, Sally, McCaber: Not familiar with these players.

Shasta: is somewhat like Brinniel, yet he may have played more games since I formed this impression of him, and may have altered his style.

A Little Green: Will find some way to become suspicious.

Celuien: Would make an excellent wolf according to my terms, but has always functioned much better as an innocent.

No doubt some among you will find this list suspicious and controversial (probably just by virtue of being a list, which I know some of you hate). But it is what I would have done were I a wizard (which I'm not )
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote