View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 05:04 PM   #53
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Taking a print of the last few posts from an RPG or the last action from a ww-game at school and then dropping into my corner Czech pub (pivnice Hádanka - quite a nice place) on my way home to have a beer or two (or three) to read them through and think / write my responses.

I love it and I hate it.

And as some have already noted: cigarettes... I can't be without them and I hate them so much at the same time.

Also all the (quasi)historical spectacles: Gladiator, Troy, Alexander, The Passion of Christ, The Kingdom of Heaven, The Last Samurai... and PJ's LotR certainly. How bad they are as movies go! But I love to watch them anyway... 300 is already on the theaters but maybe I'll wait for the dvd. I'm pretty sure I will disapprove most of it but will still jam to my sofa to watch it.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote