View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 01:10 PM   #280
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Well, it seems I have now entered the realm of Barrow-Downer Dreamers. Well, I've had a couple of dreams with Werewolf or Rep in them, but last night I had my first proper dream involving a 'Downer. Or maybe two...

For some background information, it's essential that you are aware of my employment as a Cook (sometimes this equals Grunt) in a pizza shop. In my dream, it seems that it was either late at night or sometime in the earlier afternoon, since I was the only cook in the store. It also seems that I was still somewhat sick, and was in need of using the washroom.

At this point, Anguirel comes in, and I get into a huff because he was supposed to have been there earlier (apparently Anguirel works with me...) and I was ticked off because I needed him to cut his pizzas while I went to the washroom.

At this point I woke up, and realized with a shock that Anguirel is a 'Downer, not a co-worker, so he could not have been buying pizza, or working with me, and he definitely couldn't have a PIN number of "X".

TGWBS seems to have been in the picture somewhere as well... Possibly he was the useless delivery driver that was leaving all the work to me.