View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 12:21 PM   #11
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Tolkien

Quote:
Originally Posted by alatar
All of that digging must be affecting my brain - probably radon - not sure what you mean.
eternal fame, assuming there will be others around beyond the circles of this world to recall it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alatar
By the by, is there any mention of the causal agent and extinction extent of the Big 2012? And where can I get a T-shirt?
I suspect if we ask Mr. H. Goomba very nicely he might be able to produce such a Tolkien/Barrow downs-inspired product. Imagine a Mt. Zoom going boom!

I haven't checked out the Notion Club Papers yet, but looky what a google produced about Mayans. Their calendar is called the Tzolkin, meaning count of days .

And, and, a search on dictionary.com for further elucidation of the word Tzolkin gives this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dictionary.com
No entry found for Tzolkin.
Did you mean Tolkien?
I don't know if there are any harmonic convergences with the Shire Reckoning or the King's Reckoning or the Quenya yén though.