View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 09:44 PM   #660
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Remember I wanted to kill Rikae on Night 1, for being too dangerous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
JWhen Rikae opened the Day by saying that her only suspect was Greenie and as she had now turned innocent I must say I doubted our strategy for a moment and indeed went on to "kamikaze-mode" trying to wield the interest on me as both Rikae and Lommy started suspecting me. At that point I was quite sure one of us would be lynched and that I would be the one against the firing-squad. So I tried my best to just puzzle you others about my fellows and tried to defend myself quite ready to go.

And then people started voting... and I couldn't believe my eyes!
*cough* I think I deserve a bit of credit there, for deflecting suspicion onto third parties... "You're right, Rikae, Nogrod and Lommy could be in it together... I need to rethink on Lommy... Yes, Nogrod and Menel are suspicious... I've really let Menel slip under my radar..."

And even so, both Lommy and Rikae came within a hairsbreadth of guessing the whole thing!