View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 02:26 PM   #145
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Zil - a quiet presence, hanging back and posting only when he's got something to say, which makes him look cautious and on his guard. Suspecting him is almost as easy and popular as Hakon-bashing. Sometimes he deserves it, sometimes not, hard to tell which. So far, however, I've seen nothing that cries wolf, and I don't quite see where Mnemo's vote comes from.
Mac has been playing in a somewhat similar style so far, which makes it hard to pin him down. But I find it noteworthy that he rescinded his early 'declaration of innocence' for me (for which, truth to be told, there was hardly any base at the time but maybe a vague instinct) very shortly after I pointed out his use of double standards.

Now for the Nog-Roa controversy. We've seen it all before, but this time, Nog looks odder of the two. Secret cobbler is a definitive possibility, but no more than that. Let's keep them both for another Day and see whether Nog comes up with something more substantial.

EDIT: x-ed with everyone since Mnemo's #130.