View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 02:40 PM   #151
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I'm here and I have read everything and I honestly just don't have anything to say. I seem to be a bit unable to get a grip on the game, undoubtedly partly because I haven't been dedicating it as much time as I could have, due to seeing friends etc.

While I agree that I would totally advocate the Roa-Nogrod-in-cahoots theory as a wolf if they were innocent, I still advocate it also as an innocent with no knowledge on their roles. Because normally if they were like that there would be at least one "oh don't we ever learn, we always do this" comment in the middle of that, but no. This time it seems staged because it's so dramatic. Neither party is questioning their reasoning at all, which is not a sign of innocence.

I'm not sure if I'll vote either of them, though, because funnily enough, that would seem quite drastic to me, especially as if ignoring the details, their petty fight seems so normal and thus not very suspicious at all. Argh. I guess I could vote Mnemo or Nienna, but they haven't really done much to merit my suspicion (but then again it's Day1). Or then I could vote Eomer because he would undoubtedly like that.

edit: xed with the stuff after the vote count
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote