View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #123
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Top suspicions:

Cop and Brinn pretty much for their votes, but at the same time I hate actually having to make decisions on Day 1, when it doesn't seem like either will be around for the rest of the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
While I don't feel terribly confident in my vote, she has displayed the most suspicious behavior to me so far. By suspicious, I refer to excessive bantering combined with picking up on comments that she could later use as reasons for an easy lynch (like Morsul's comment on Kath). I realize it's weak reasoning, but there's really not much else to go on and I do generally tend to be pretty wary about Nerwen anyway.
I tend to be wary around Nerwen too...and Rikae...and many others, but it's not a reason to vote for them. I read that as "here are some admittedly weak suspicions but Nerwen's also a pretty scary when she's evil." Everyone's potentially perilous, and it's one thing to be wary of someone, but a cop out to use the "well, she always makes me wary anyway" vote.

Granted I'm not doing much stirring of the pot yet, but Nog seems more commentating and non-committal so far. I haven't an idea on what his thoughts about anyone are, other than making clear he's not taking any stance yet on Gil-galad, or Nerwen, or Cop...just making statements that are neither meant as accusations or defenses?

Who I prefer not to see lynched today...

Gil-galad
Nerwen
Rikae

Gil's explained himself a bit clumsily and much of the reasons people have suspected him look like his own doing in insisting what he says will get turned against him. Definitely bears further watching, but currently nostalgia is blocking reasons for finding his actions are of evil purposes.

Nerwen's reaction to the two votes against her is understandable and look innocent, particularly since the votes themselves aren't good. Brinn's "she had too much fun trolling, besides I'm always wary of her" and Gil's "I don't want to add a name to the growing list."

Read Rikae's posts, then read Nog's, for why I have some misgivings about what Nog has contributed so far. Rikae hasn't said a bunch, but has made concrete statements about what she's feeling towards certain players.

Edit: crossed with everyone since Greenie's arrival, also fixing the quote tags.