View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #125
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Anyway, I've got to go now. Voting for

++ McCaber

because of three things. The major one is his Cop-vote; not that he suspected Cop since I do that too, to a certain extent, but his suspicion of her just seems easy and eager, in a way. I agree with his points, but I'm made uneasy by his apparent lack of doubt in their validity, if that makes sense. The two other things: first, a gut feeling (which I am aware won't be helpful to anyone else), and second, his early-Day distortions of what other people had said. (Which might be just interpretations that are different than mine, though.) By themselves these last two things would not qualify for a reason to lynch anyone; it's more that they add to the feeling I got from the Cop-thing.

Sidenote: if Cab is a Wizer, I'd like a close look on Bane and the way he (or she? Which is it?) tried to point me to suspecting Pom over Cab when I said he was the more suspicious of the two.

Anyway, that's it from me toDay. Good Night!
(Or the other way round, whichever way you prefer.)

EDIT: x-ed with everything on this page and probably some more too! Why are you guys posting so fast?
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote