View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:44 PM   #160
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
Well, we know Pom was right about there being at least one who voted for CM.
Yes indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I would say, look most at people who don't try to save her, and are vaguely supportive of those who suspect her, but try to steer the lynch another way. One example comes to mind, which jumped out at me as fishy after I read the narration last Night/Day...

He seems to be in favor of lynching Pom, but he's at the same time trying to push another candidate. As the situation sat, he'd just tied the two with Bane at least both around and still to vote. If he wanted to save a packmate without taking any ridiculous risks, that would be the way to go.
I see your point. I want to look more closely at Nog, but there are certainly others worthy of consideration as well, the McCaber voters among them. Was Rikae the first of those? I don't remember, and don't have time to check right now, but her vote, from what I recall, seemed fairly innocent.