View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 11:29 AM   #305
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
My post is up, and so is one by Mith - thanks! Poor Grrralph, missing out on the joys of shopping...

I've taken Merisu out to the parking lot to meet everyone, so anyone is welcome to take it from there. I've been planning how to continue; here are my thoughts:

We head for the Downs, aka Marrow-Bones Studio, then Bree, Shire, and Grey Havens. To pick up speed, I plan to proceed fairly quickly; I would like to wrap up the story by early summer if possible, perhaps even sooner? That means that I will not wait for each writer to post at each location. You can go ahead and plan what you would like to write if you have an idea for one or more places, and of course there's always room for spontaneous inspiration. Let me know or post a save, but please fill those in within a few days so that we can carry on.

I'd also like to ask you to think about a Velour character that you would like to play for the climax. I don't want to add any new writers, and I think it will be fun to have double roles and have both sets of characters reacting with each other. Several of these are already clear; Saucy will be playing Melvin/Môgul, of course, and I will play Yawanna, with Mith taking the part of Howlie/Haudie, whichever orthography he chooses. Since we have only two female players, that doesn't give Diamond too much of a choice - I ask her to take the role of [Varda]. BW, Squatter, and Thena, you are free to choose whichever one appeals to you - first come, first served. Please post your choice here. I do think we need a [Manwë] (Manuël Sántana, according to Diamond's list of previous name usage), so hope that one of you feels called to play him.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'